Sunday, November 16, 2008

Autumn colours

Last weekend me and Matt went to an Okinawan restaurant called Aiai to have some good food and a couple of Awamori drinks. He asked me how my "take at least one photo per week that I like - project" was going. The idea I had with that was to take pictures more continuously. I have to admit that I'm not very successful. But autumn seems to be the active season here in Japan and I got motivated by the colours.


Ginko trees, just about to turn yellow.

A woman painting.

People painting in a park.

Being inspected.

Fishermen.

Aoyama cemetery.

Cats in Aoyama cemetery.



I have also been taking pictures of Koi (japanese carp) for a while now and I made a slide show of some of them. Click the picture below to get there.



Ok, that's it.

Take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cho kirei yana.
やっぱりアントン写真とるのうまいカモー。
i like the one with boats and the one with a cat.
na

Anonymous said...

Hej Anton,
Vad fina bilder! Visste inte att du var en sadan konstnar :) Host ar enligt mig en av de trevligaste arstiderna men tyvarr verkar den redan vara forbi har i Paris... Ta val hand om dig och kram
/blast from the past (eller ska jag kanske saga KTH rakt ut)