Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hello Sugamo

Cohabit, according to the free dictionary by farlex.
Co·hab·it co·hab·it·ed, co·hab·it·ing, co·hab·its
1. To live together in a sexual relationship, especially when not legally married.
2. To coexist, as animals of different species.

None of these two meanings sound very nice, but that's what I am, a cohabiter, and I fell very, very good about it. This time the distance relationship lasted for 1½ year (Osaka/Tokyo) and I can't say that it was easy. We met perhaps 20 times during 18 months... Bygones!

I love it in Sugamo! The atmosphere of the area is great, it's close to both our jobs (every sunny morning I walk to the lab, 45 minutes) and it's close to downtown Tokyo. And the apartment feels so big. I have to wear glasses when watching TV...

Close by we have an old Japanese garden, Rikugien, and on Saturday it was crowded with people watching the cherry trees.



I wonder how many people fall of this bridge in a year...



Someone taking photos of a tree with the cell phone. A very common scene...



I have to admit that I find it beautiful.



Still taking pictures of the Japanese carp (koi).


We've only lived here for a week but already had a bunch of people visiting. This is from the other day when Tomo and Sachi came by for some drinks.


Tomo, the salary man, straight from a wedding party.




Sachi. Note the ring. That's a pretty big diamond! ^^


My cohabiter.



Ok, that's it.

Take care!

1 comment:

Walter said...

Grattis!!! Så roligt att läsa allt du håller på med!