Sunday, July 13, 2008

Night lights

Hej hej!

Last weekend was way too busy and I didn't get a chance to take pictures or update the blog. This week was better, though we had a lab meeting yesterday that lasted 6 hours. Can't describe how much I dislike spending my whole Saturday at work... But in the evening I joined a very nice birthday party of a friend of a friend, eating and drinking at an izakaya (a Japanese bar) in Shibuya. Good good!

I've been lazy lately, taking most of the photos from my balcony. :)

This view is rather boring in the daytime. Just grey buildings. But in the night I found so many more colours. Like that.


I thought it looked so cool with the blue light around Roppongi (bottom left part).


The bears of the Medicom Toy building. I pass them every morning and every night.

That's it. Short one today.

Take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natthimlar över städer är fina. LeCe

Anonymous said...

Coolt att du orkar skriva vad du håller på med. Följer med din blog alltid nu och då för att höra vad du vet och vad det hörs till japan.

-Fredrik (your ex-"roommate" ;)