Sunday, July 19, 2009

12 meals

I've been taking pictures of what I eat. At first it was more like a project just for myself. 10 years from now I want to look at these photos and remember what places I used to go to for lunch and dinner.

But then I thought that it could be a nice thing for the blog. So here it is. In no particular order.

1

Maguro Ichiba or "The Sashimi Place". Raw fish on rice!


Maguro Ichiba: Bakudan Don. Tuna, squid, egg and natto. Yes, I can eat natto!



2

Keisuke or "The Black Ramen Place"


Keisuke: Black Ramen. Extra large bowl and rice on the side for free!




3

Oishiiya or "The Chinese Place"


Oishiiya: Jaajaa-men. Miso sauce on cold noodles. I never eat the egg soup in the back....




4

Morikawa. This is my favorite. Fried or simmered fishes. :P


Morikawa: Today's fried fish. Probably red snapper (tai) but I don't know.




5

Pig. Steaks and hamburgers!


Pig: Sirloin steak with butter on top!




6

FamilyMart or other convenience stores (konbini)


The Konbini Triple: Sandwich, onigiri and juice.


7

Kamira or "The Cabbage Rolls Place" (though I almost never have the cabbage rolls)

Kamira: Tonight's (bangohan). 2nd favorite after Morikawa.



8

Mumbai or "The Indian Place"

Mumbai: Chicken curry, naan and mango lassi.



9

Toogarashi or "The Korean Place" or "Bibimba"


Toogarashi: Bibimba, and this is the only thing I order here. So good, so cheap.



10

Yaa-yaa-ya or "The Other Ramen Place"

Yaa-yaa-ya: Ramen with an egg.


11

Kodawariya or "The Chicken Place" or "Kara-age"


Kodawariya: Grilled chicken breast (Amiyaki suteeki).


12

Yamaneko or "The New Place"


Yamaneko: Anchivy and olive pizza. Yes, there is good(!) pizza in Japan... and it will make your stomach full and wallet empty.

Ok, that's it.
Take care!


2 comments:

Miia said...

Somehow I got very hungry! Take care!

Jonasくん said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww

Jag sitter och e hungrig o bestämde mig för att kolla igenom dina matbilder, inte det bästa jag gjort! Saknar 晩ご飯 på かみら, からげ på the ワイン-place o 牛丼 på 吉野家 grymt faktiskt!!! Förstår inte varför jag inte njöt av maten mer när jag var där. Njut av maten medans du har chansen, för snart är du tillbaks i Sverige igen och får äta gummisushi!!!