Friday, August 7, 2009

Pakistan mangos in Stockholm

I'm back home! It's been a year since last time... Too long, I missed Stockholm.

I had a good flight. Spent most of the time talking to my neighbour, Thomas, from Germany. He was in the middle of a divorce from his Japanese wife and was now taking his two sons, 7 and 12 years old, to Hamburg for vacation. The boys had spent 5 years in Japan (separated from their dad) and the youngest one only spoke Japanese. So there we were, 4 Europeans, chatting away in our common language: Japanese.

Today I met for a lunch with my friend, Annika, and as we were digging in to our pasta salads a truck stopped next to us full of Pakistan mangos! I love Pakistan mangos!

So many boxes!

Naturally, the drivers of the truck started laughing at me for taking pictures of their load. Sure, I may have looked like an idiot, but they were amused and gave us samples!


Annika with our gifts.

I've been taking a lot of pictures lately and put some of them on my flickr page. Here are some, just click them to see more on in the photo stream.


Shinjuku - the gray city.


Shinjuku - where kids sleep on the street.


A fennec puppy. Cute, huh?


There are a lot more in the stream, so feel free to take a look!

That's it.
Take care!

1 comment:

Josefine said...

What? Fennec???? Is it some kind of fox-cat-chihuahua? Who created this thing? Hurray for Paki mangoes by the way!